About Rick's Collision Center
Choosing a collision repair facility can be stressful.
- How do you know who does a good job?
- Will you be satisfied?
- Will your vehicle look and drive the same as before the accident?
- What about hidden damage?
- Color matching?
- Will the parts fit and align correctly?
- Will it cost more than insurance company allowances?
Ricks Collision Center is here for you. We take the guesswork out of your decision-making because we take the time to answer every question you have. We use only the best materials available and our skilled technicians are highly trained. They know how to get the job done with the highest quality results so you and your vehicle can get back on the road as quickly as possible. We also keep you informed throughout your repair and are here to answer any questions that might come up after we have started work.
We pride ourselves on doing the best job possible, the first time, and thank you for the opportunity to gain your trust!
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW BEFORE AUTHORIZING REPAIR WORK
- Your vehicle is a major investment. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally at the shop of your choice.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here. We will arrange for an on-site inspection with your insurance company.
- While differences in repair estimates are common, lower estimates may not include all the necessary work. It's easy for some body shops to underbid by simply overlooking details. We will work with your insurance company to provide you with a comprehensive appraisal and solid service, all at a fair price.
- You have the option of asking us to help in the negotiations of your claim with the insurance company.
OUR RESULTS THAT TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF CHOOSING A REPAIR FACILITY.